- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
- Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
- Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula.
- Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
COOK’S NOTE: For this recipe, I used my homemade caramel sauce. However, the fudge will also work beautifully with a store-bought caramel sauce.If you don’t happen to be a fan of white chocolate, this fudge works beautifully (and is equally tasty) when made with semi-sweet or dark chocolate.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg