Strawberry Shortcake Shooters :
No bake cheesecake recipe:
- Take 12 oz (1 1/2 block) cream cheese at ROOM TEMP and mix until fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add in about 2 cups powdered sugar and mix.
- Add in 1 -2 tsp vanilla extract.
Strawberry syrup recipe:
- puree about 10 medium-size strawberries.
- Add in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Boil on the stove for about 10 minutes.
- take 1 tablespoon corn starch and mix with 1 tablespoon cold water. Add into a boiling strawberry.
- Cool before use.
whipped cream recipe:
1 cup heavy whipping cream per 1 tablespoon of pudding mix.
Add powdered sugar in to the sweetness level you like.
I did 5 cups heavy whipping cream and 5 tablespoon of pudding mix with 2 cups powdered sugar.