You’ll only need are a few ingredients to make a tasty dinner for your family. Try it, you’ll love this recipe! Ready in just 30 minutes!
sliced sandwich bread
1. Beat together the eggs, salt, pepper and milk.
2. Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place the slices into a casserole dish
3. Alternate the bread with sliced ham and provola cheese.
4. Continue alternating these ingredients until you have filled the casserole dish.
5. Dust the top of the lasagna with breadcrumbs and butter.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20/30 minutes.
7. Serve hot!