- 3 (15.25-oz) cans Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Dump 2 cans of peaches with syrup into baking pan. Drain third can and add peaches to pan.
- Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon. Top peaches with dry cake mix – sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Drizzle cake mix with butter.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbly.
Store cake in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave if serving warm.