Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
° 1 package contains 227g baby mushrooms, cut in half
° 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted garlic butter
° 60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
° 4 beef steaks, about 1/3 pound (180 g) per slice
° 15 ml (1 tablespoon) steak seasoning
° 1 chopped onion
+Optional: 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh chopped parsley
1) Preheat the roaster to medium to high power.
2) In a bowl, combine mushrooms, garlic butter, white wine, onion and, if desired, parsley. Salt and Pepper.
3) In the center of a sheet of strong aluminum foil, place the mushroom mixture. Fold the paper to form an airtight foil.
4) Place the papillote on the hot grill. Close the lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, season the sirloin with the steak seasoning.
6) On a hot oiled barbecue grill, place the special steaks. Close the lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side to get rare doneness.
7) Serve sirloin steaks with garlic butter mushrooms.
Plus: fried gnocchi and green beans
In a bowl, mix 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine with 30ml (2 tablespoons) butter and 15ml (1 tablespoon) dried tomato pesto. Salt and Pepper. On a preheated BBQ grill on medium-high, place a large cast iron skillet and heat a little olive oil in it. Cook 1350g packet gnocchi, 3 to 5