- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas, taco size
- 1 Tbls vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, breaking up into small pieces. Once cooked, add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- In a large skillet or griddle pour half of the oil into the pan. Heat over medium high heat. Add tortillas and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping frequently, until crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas and oil.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of beans evenly over the bottom of each tortilla. Top with taco meat.
- Place another tortilla over the top of the meat. Spread about 2 Tbls of enchilada sauce evenly over the tortilla. Divide tomatoes evenly over the top of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheese in an even layer over the top.
- Place each pizza on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and everything is hot.
- Slice and serve.
You can use less or more of all the ingredients. Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.