This recipe, adapted from the leafy lemonade, the typical American cream pie, will delight lovers of lemon desserts! The refreshing aromas of citrus mixed with the delicious texture of cream will make you fall in love: try the recipe quickly, it is really tasty!
- Ingredients :
°10 cookies of your choice.
°75 grams of sugar.
°10 tablespoons of melted butter.
To prepare the lemon cream.
°100 grams of powdered sugar.
°100 grams of butter.
°Grated and juice of two lemons.
°30 g of cornstarch.
For mascarpone cream.
°250 g of whipping cream.
°130 grams of mascarpone.
°5 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Break cookie to creat breadcrumbs.
- Mixing sugar cookies crumbs.
- Melt the butter and add it to the sugar/biscuit mixture.
- Mix everything to get a crunchy and uniform dough.
- Putting dough in mold and rolling it out well..
- In a saucepan, pour powdered sugar, eggs, softened butter, lemon juice, chaff and cornstarch. Boil everything and keep the cream.
- In a blender, pour mascarpone and whipping cream. Mix on low speed, then on medium speed until volume takes off. Gradually add sugar.
- You will now assemble the sweet lasagna. Apply a rich layer of mascarpone cream to the dough.
- On top, add a layer of lemon cream.
- Finally, cover again with mascarpone cream.
- You’re done: the dessert should taste so fresh!
- You can sprinkle lemon peel for decoration!