Are you in the mood for a delightful and comforting dessert that’s perfect for any occasion? Look no further! In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to create a homemade cinnamon apple cake that will fill your home with the warm and inviting aroma of freshly baked goodness. Get ready to embark on a culinary journey filled with the sweet and spicy flavors of cinnamon and the natural sweetness of apples. Let’s dive into the recipe and discover how to make this scrumptious treat.
To get started on your homemade cinnamon apple cake, gather the following ingredients:
|All-purpose flour||2 cups|
|Large apple (peeled and chopped)||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 cup|
|Dark brown sugar||1 cup|
|Granulated white sugar||1/2 cup|
|Walnuts (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 teaspoon|
Now that you have your ingredients ready, let’s dive into the step-by-step directions to make this delicious cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the eggs and vegetable oil. Add the ground cinnamon, white and dark brown sugars, and vanilla extract. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to the wet mixture. Stir until the batter is thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in the chopped apples and walnuts into the batter. The addition of these ingredients will give your cake a delightful texture and flavor.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. This ensures that your cake is perfectly baked.
- Once baked, allow the cake to cool for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving. This waiting period allows the flavors to meld, resulting in a more delicious cake.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your homemade cinnamon apple cake! Whether you’re enjoying it as a dessert or with your morning coffee, it’s sure to be a hit.