Take a break when trying this old-fashioned macaroni and cheese recipe.A perfectly balanced cheese !
The way to make this easy macaroni and cheese uses classic roux, which is equal parts fat and flour cooked until the flavor of the raw flour is gone, then transformed into a classic bechamel sauce by adding milk.
Fear not – it sounds fancy but it’s totally easy.I added cheese to the sauce, of course.I like pure cheddar cheese, but you can definitely mix it up and add anything you want here.I should also point out that I don’t like shiny and tacky Macs. So if you want to add more, please be my guest !
* ingredients :
° 3 cup dried pasta
° 4 tsp salte butter
° 2 cans milk evaporated(370 ml / 12 oz)
° 1/4 cup milk your choice
° 2 eggs
° 1/4 tsp garlic salt
° 4 cup cheese
° 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
° 1 teaspoon paprika
* Directions :
1) Boil a large pot of water. Add salt and pasta and cook until done.
2) Drain and return to pot.
3) Adding butter also stir until butter melts. Sit apart .
4) In a bowl, mixing evaporated milk,, eggs, milk & garlic salt jointly until well combined.
5) In a detach bowl, mixing cheese together.
6) Preheaat oven 375°F.Spraying lightly on 9″* 13″ baking pan.
7) Layer 1/3 the pasta, & 1/3 of cheese.Repeat process with rest pasta also cheese blending .9) Pour milk blending on top.Sprinkling chili powder evenly.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes