Frito Pie Recipe
Frito Pie Recipe – a Frito taco pie recipe that is great for busy weeknights.
Delicious comfort food that the whole family love.
1 pound Ground Beef
1 small Onion, finely chopped
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 10-ounce can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
1 15 ounce can Ranch Style Beans
1 cup Corn Kernels
1 10.25 oz bag Fritos
1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 3/4 of the bag of Fritos in the bottom of a
9×13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet brown ground beef and onion until fully cooked and
onions are soft.
3. Mix in taco seasoning until well blended.
4. Add diced tomatoes, beans and corn. Mix until everything is well
5. Pour over fritos and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the cheese over
the beef mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve topped with additional Fritos and your favorite taco toppings.
5 minutes COOK TIME
25 minutes TOTAL TIME