Skip to content
- 250 g Boneless chicken thigh/breast
- 1 Egg white
- 1 cup Corn/potato flour
- ½ Bell pepper
- 3-4 Spring onions
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Marinate the chicken strips with the all ingredients within the marinate list. Mix well and marinate for 15 mins.
- Cut bell pepper into thin slices. Cut spring onions into 1″ pieces.
- during a small bowl mix all the ingredients from the fry sauce list and put aside .
- Break one albumen into the the marinated chicken strips. Mix well.
- Coat the chicken strips with one cup of corn/potato flour. confirm all the chicken strips are separated. ( Add more flour if needed ) Toss the surplus flour out before frying.
- Heat the oil into high heat about 350° F. Add the coated chicken and deep fry for 1-2 mins till crispy golden brown.
- Remove from oil and transfer to towel or cooling rack.
- Heat the wok/pan to medium high heat. Drizzle a tablespoon of oil, add the garlic and stir for few seconds, then add the bell pepper slices and stir for few seconds.
- Pour the sauce mix, let it simmer for five seconds, add the chicken strips in, add the spring onions. Stir well to mix all ingredients with high heat for 1- 2 mins.
- Transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately!
- Match with hot steamed/cooked rice or fry noodle. Perfect as a savoury snack or starter.