Do you want to make a tasty Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake? You have to try this recipe. This cake is so flavorful that one mouthful will convince you that you need to save this recipe.
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
How To Make Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add in vanilla, eggs and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Prepare bundt pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray. Place half the cake batter in the pan and pat down along the center, making a dent to place filling into.
- Mix streusel filling and spread out into the indented batter. Top with ½ of the blueberries.
- Add the remaining batter to the pan and press down, spreading out evenly over the first layer of batter. Top with last remaining ½ of
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Top with a vanilla or cream cheese frosting or glaze.