- 1 box yellow cake mix, angel food cake mix, or even chocolate cake mix
- 1 Pkg mine. Instant vanilla pudding please do not use banana flavored
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple (or 6 ounces of crushed pineapple, drained)
- 1 container – whisk cold, thawed
- 1 marashino cherry jar, cut into cubes
- 1/2 C pecan nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
How To Make Banana Split Trifle
Prepare the cake and make sure it is completely cool before assembling the dessert.
Cutting cake To little pieces. Preparing the pudding mixture. In a junky dish (or a large salad bowl) a transparent bowl is preferred because it looks so beautiful. Divide the bite-size pieces using half the cake for the first layer. We decorate the cake pieces with half pudding, half banana, half strawberry, half pineapple, half cool web, half marashino cherry, half chocolate syrup and half nuts. Repeat all of these steps with the rest of the ingredients in the same order. Relax until ready to serve.
* Tip: Don’t let thepudding set completely before stacking because you want it to work between the pieces of the cake before it hardens firmly.