Are you tired of shampoos filled with chemicals that ruin your hair? And what’s more, cost you a lot … So try this baking soda shampoo.
The benefits of baking soda are numerous for the hair. Not only is it great for your hair, it also makes it shiny and stimulates hair growth !
° baking soda
° 1 empty shampoo bottle
° apple cider vinegar How to make
1 -In a small container, mix 2 tbsp of baking soda in 3 tbsp of water.
2. Apply this preparation to damp hair starting from the roots to the ends.
3. Leave on for 2-3 min. Don’t be surprised if it doesn’t foam.
4. To remove the baking soda, rinse your hair as with a regular shampoo.
5. In the same small container that is now empty, dilute 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in 4 tbsp of water.
6. Apply this mixture to your hair tilting your head back to avoid getting it in your eyes.
7. Let the apple cider vinegar work for 2-3 min. 8. Rinse your hair with water as usual.