Baked Spaghetti is a family-friendly and super delicious recipe that has a crispy cheesy top layer and a ground beef filling. Your children will want you to make baked spaghetti regularly!
The dish that you are preparing is similar to a baked spaghetti casserole. But it’s the finest rendition of the one you’ll ever have the pleasure of tasting. With crispy edges, mozzarella, and cottage cheese, this is a meal that will have folks lining up around the pan to get a second helping.
Make-Ahead Baked Spaghetti is a great dinner for busy families. I swear to you, if our children could vote on what they wanted for supper every night, I’d be serving this dish four days a week. Moreover, when I prepare to serve it, I remove it from my freezer! We make an effort to include more traditional dishes in our menu rotation than simply this baked spaghetti. Here are a few of our favorite traditional supper recipes:
When it comes to baking spaghetti, this recipe is a fantastic one to start with if it’s your first time. Even though tonight’s supper starts off as a conventional pasta dish, it finishes up tasting like a cross between spaghetti and lasagna.
• One spaghetti package, I used the package of 500 grams.
• 500 grams.Of ground beef.
• A chopped yellow onion.
• 4 Cups.Of Marinara Sauce.
• 4 Cups.Of shredded mozzarella cheese.
• 2 Cups.Of cottage cheese.
• 5 Tbsp.Of unsalted melted butter.
• 2 large whole eggs.
• 1/2 Tsp.Of kosher salt.
• Step 1 – I set the temp of the oven at 350 degrees to preheat while the preparation period and I coated a 9×13 baking dish with vegetable oil spray before starting.
• Step 2 – Next, I cooked the pasta for 2 minutes less than the package instructions.
• Step 3 – After that, I browned the ground beef and onions in a large pan over medium-high heat, breaking it up as it cooks, for approximately 6 minutes, until the meat was completely cooked.
• Step 4 – And I mixed in the Marinara Sauce until everything was well-combined.
• Step 5 – Then, I tossed the noodles with the salt, eggs, and butter until well coated.
• Step 6 – I placed Half of the spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish, followed by half of the cottage cheese, half of the meat sauce, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
• Step 7 – Following that, I topped with the remaining noodles, the remaining cottage cheese, the remaining meat sauce, and the remaining mozzarella.
• Step 8 – I baked for 30 minutes covered with foil, then uncover and baked for an additional 15 minutes, until the cheese on top was crispy and golden brown.
SLOW COOKERS ARE A WONDERFUL OPTION IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE GONE ALL DAY AND WANT SOMETHING READY FOR WHEN YOU COME BACK HOME. SPAGHETTI IS COOKED SLOWLY, ALLOWING IT TO SIMMER IN ITS OWN JUICES, ENHANCING THE TASTE OF THE DISH.