- 1 pound bacon cut in half
- 1 fresh pineapple (cut into 28 1-inch chunks)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set it aside.
- Roll a slice of pineapple up in a sliced piece of bacon. Set it on the prepared baking sheet. Space the bacon-wrapped pineapple 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Using a pastry brush, brush barbecue sauce over the bacon-wrapped pineapple.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and continue baking for 15 minutes. Remove the bacon-wrapped pineapple from the oven and serve while hot.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg